Anatomical Wedges ∆
Many brands of wedges on the market are offered in many sizes. To chose the right size is time conzuming and waste. To save time and costs, Dr. Rolf Barman developed wedges with progressive width and thickness along the wedge. This allows for only one or two sizes to fit most cases.
- Progressively thicker from pointed end makes the wedge fit most spaces
- No need for more than two sizes for most cases. (Time and cost saving)
- Curved sides to conform to the anatomy of the tooth will support the correct shape of the filling and maximum pressure at the base.
- Made of birch which makes the wedge soft and pliable
- The length and shape make it easy to control and insert between teeth
- Expand slightly when moistened ensuring maximum pressure
- Does not colour